Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Catalyst 2010


What an amazing time I had at Catalyst 2010 last week in Atlanta! Michelle and I were blessed to have Derrick and Sierra with us for an unforgettable experience. The focus was 'The Tension is Good.' We were refreshed, challenged, comforted, affirmed, rejuvenated, burdened, inspired, and stretched all within the scope of a few days. As a matter of fact, we've already pre-purchased our tix for next years event! Yep, its really that good. I'm hoping and praying that more from FCC will join us.

I'm glad to be back home. I really missed my kids and congregation. I'm so eager to implement within our amazing leadership team a vision that will bring Christ greater glory here in northern California. This is our generation and watch. Now is our time to reach and restore.

No comments: